Monday, September 22, 2008

Rich Cook

So last wednesday I had the pleasure of meeting Rich Cook at the Cook health Center in downtown Grand Rapids. Needless to say I was impressed with his intelligence. He managed to analyze each one of the product ideas in just a breif pitch and give us very useful advice.
The advice he gave me rings to true. He said my idea is that my product is in an area that is highly competitive, expensive and makes every preceding product obsolete. This is something I've been aware of since I came up with the idea. Having worked with computers since the age of 13 the best and brighters computer that was purchased was always put to shame within 6 months. This may make it seem like I should give up. The best advice he gave me came in one simple sentence. Find the need the iphone doesnt cover and exploit it. Thats where I am at right now

No comments: